Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Year (Almost) and New Book Challenge?

A couple of years ago I wanted to see if I could read a book a week. I was also madly in love with my Kindle. I ended up reading 63 books (yes, real books and not 50 page novellas) that year and I was mighty proud of myself. My life is a bit busier now in some ways but there's always time to read. So... do I want to do another read 52 books in 2016 challenge or something different? Decisions! Full disclosure, I just quit my book club because I didn't like most of the book selections. I'm finding the less time that I have to read the easier it gets to quit on a book if it isn't capturing my attention. I've been reading Mayflower for almost half a year now with no end in sight. And yes, I will get back to posting about my physical books. I sort of promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment